Saturday, June 10, 2006

short greetings

Hello Friends!

I know the blog has been idle for a while, and I know some of you consistently check it, so I just wanted to say a quick hello. We have recently moved to the Tiana house (so if you haven't got the email for the address change, please let me know). You can scroll back in archive and look at the pictures of the house :)
I will be away most of this summer, but please let us know if you would like to have a great big house and a cute cat to play with while we're gone. We are exactly one short bus ride (less than 5 minutes) away from the beach :) and just a 15-minute train ride to the center. So, pack your swimsuit and let's go! :)

I will try to post some photos once I actually go somewhere interesting (have been very laden with work lately, but today was the last day!!). Meanwhile, I hope all of you are well and happy, please drop me a line!! :)

Love, H.

1 comment:

jennyinla said...

Congratulations on your new house! Someday, one day, I just might show up with a beach book and a beach towel at your front door. I love how convenient the location sounds!

Good luck with your summer stuff. And do post pictures when you can. Always like to see them. :)