Monday, December 10, 2007

Swiss chards and buckwheat noodles

I realize how mundane my blog must have become for my non-parent friends around the world since Mia's birth. At least for the time being, instead of writing exotic travel tales from Shanghai, mysterious and beautiful photos of Israel and concerts in various parts of Europe, I talk about my daily life at home in Tiana, and which teeth may (or may not!) be coming through for Mia, and what new food she may (or may not) be liking.

So here we go:
Uncle Goel's visit :)
alien food
strange color for facial hair, wouldn't you say?point of no return

2 comments:

phatbatt said...

Geez, I think I saw this in a movie once.... but what beautiful eyes! She's even more gorgeous without the green stuff all over her face! :-)

sher said...

Yes! I can see how you would want to spend all your time with her. The other things will still be there when she's older. Besides--we love reading about her!