Sunday, June 15, 2008

Garden updates

Charles de Gaulle on a gloriously sunny day

C. de Gaulle with his brother on a cloudy day

C. de Gaulle

Perspiring Sonia

Night Scented Stock - RIP (learn your lesson, H, they DO NOT transplant well, AGAIN!)


nursery

fucsia

self seeded morning glories

pansies from seeds

double leafed geranium


more border flowers

column

single lonely strawberry

Romaine lettuce

zucchini

bougainvillea

bouggie



lavender blooms

wild asparagus

empress' clothes have almost reached her upper torso

bitter oranges

door and gate

hoya buds

possibilities

Mia's garden balls

Gerry, can you remind me what these were called? they came in your last batch of seeds...edibles

also, could you ID this one for us? we got it as a cutting from our neighbor, it has heart shaped flowers (see next photo)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! lush garden! those NS Stocks look fine, they are supposed to flop.

that seedling with the umbrella leaves is a nasturtium - tropaeolum 'black prince' i think

the cutting is a begonia.

xgg

hermitide said...

no, the stock DIED, I tried to transplant it to a pot (stupid, stupid!!), and now I lost my only NS :(
It died so fast I didn´t even have enough time to say good bye. I immediately tried to plant more seeds, but I must have missed that ´window of opporunities´ and none is coming up...DAMN!!