Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Young Household

I admit, when it comes to the topic of moving, I can be very easily persuaded into moving to just about anywhere in the world these days. After picking our dinner straight from a fabulously kept bio garden/farm, and watching Mia chase chickens and caress rabbits, AND finding out the public school is BETTER than the Waldorf school, I think my new secret plan is to move to the Ariège region. Robert´s house is renovated in the style the house was originally built, and the materials used are breathable and natural (hay, cedar, hemp), even the coloring of the wall is non-toxic (copper and others). His more-than-cool kitchen sink is carved out of a huge piece of rock from the mountain (600 kilos) by a local stonemason. I´ve never been very envious of other people´s lifestyles, but I really, really want one of these houses...

We love your house, Robert!

our dinner freshly harvested

a wheelbarrow full of love

the kitchen


a window

Mia putting her face on a bunny


Robert´s studio

No comments: