Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Autumn outdoors

Halloween 2008 - the only tiger in town











here I tried to take a picture of Julia, Mia and Sofia sitting, but after 10 or 12 attempts, these two were the best ones... :) it´s difficult to get three little women to make up their minds where to sit.


on 2 spearate occasions in the park, people have commented on how they noticed Mia is an unusally giving child. I don't want to gloat, but yes, I do! :) Sharing is such a difficult thing to teach at this age, and with Mia's generous nature, I really find it rewarding and proud at the same time to hear these feedbacks. We practice (literally) giving each day, lucky Jesús (postman) and market guy, they get a dried leave and dead flower from Mia every single day :) Here she´s holding two flowers, ready to give again.



castanyada - Paquita (Clara's babysitter) made over 200 panallets this year


panallets

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mia is a very cute tiger! my favorite photo is the one where she's leaning on the step. so sweet.

mia has learned her giving from you guys for sure - you should be very proud. hooray mia, and yay parents!

and, oh, those panallets look so yummy. mmmmmm....

Unknown said...

I wish I could hug this cutest tiger.
She looks like a big girl from the picture The blue strip hat is real good on her. Great parents have great child.