Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Load

Today I did my first load of laundry for the baby. At first, I was very touched and moved by how small and cute the clothes were, and how nice it was for so many people to love a person who has not been introduced to this world yet, then, at one point, while I was lining the little onesies and blankies to dry, it hit me: "who IS this person that I'm doing laundry for, and where did all these yellow and green clothes come FROM????" This must be what unconditional love is, loving someone without knowing or asking for anything in return, there is no expected 'result' of your love, one simply love for the sake of loving. So I continue to hang little sockies and tiny little pants which I've never seen before.

Report on 'movements':
I noticed a slight change in the movement from the inside: before, I felt the 'fluttery' type of water movements, such as a jiggly waterbed, or waterballoon. These days, the movements are more rhythmic, and instead of the soft, wobbly watery sensations, I can feel strong pushes and kicks, sometimes it even feels like 'bone structure' from within.

No comments: