Friday, August 24, 2007

and you ask me why I miss rain

we've had a week of unusual weather for this time of the year, to my utter delight, it has been cool and raining all week, and instead of a walk in the neighborhood, Mia and I took a walk in our garden this afternoon and look what's flowering and fruiting :)

wild asparagus (a pic of the omelete will follow, maybe for tomorrow's breakfast)

close-up of asparagus

morning glorylook who else we found
rhododendron
hoya
hoya close-up

dipladeniadipladenia close-up
from seeds
my dill farm



lemon verbena blossomsmy mediterranean herb garden: lavender, lemon verbena, rosemary and sage
olives
REALLY tall pines
pond
ying and yang (ok, more yang than ying here)
more ying and yang

morning newspaper


my very own flower :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, i'm very happy to see that dill farm and those morning glories! your garden looks beautiful. :)