Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Greetings from Shanghai!

This is amazing. I just accessed my blog from China, this has never happened before, so I thought I would post a quick note to celebrate, and then leave the page open for my mom to see in case the access is denied later.

I am officially a "D.M." now, I plan to do great things with these two little letters after my name
from now. What? I have no idea, but they will be great. I'm sure of it!

N just bought a cheap cello to keep here for future uses when he visits. M has the runs, poor baby. She does love her food though, and is brave enough to keep on experimenting. For now, I
think I'll put her back on a clear porridge diet if she'll have it.

We're loving being in the big city and as always, are overwhelmed by the myriad of colors, sounds, and smells. The journey from the US to Shanghai via Paris was long and heinous, I hope
we'll never have to take such a long trip again.

Meanwhile, a big hello to everybody. And to all those who we've just visited, it was great to see you and these visits are always way too infrequent and far too short. I look forward to catching up again, hopefully not in a future too distant. Love from all of us.

No comments: