Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tummy flu :(

So, it turns out everybody has the stomach flu in my mom's house.
I spent the day shivering, aching, and fevering, not to mention all the other
fun stuff that goes with a stomach flu. My mom was puking, and Mia
still has the runs. Geez... So far, our stay in Shanghai has not been
too fruitful or fun :(

Dr. Li prescribed some terrible tasting herbs which seemed to have worked.
My mom lit some suspicious herb to 'smoke' one of my chakras. The herb
smelled awfully similar to pot. Hopefully, things will look brighter by tomorrow,
and less painful.

On the upside, I seem to be able to access Blogspot periodically throughout
the day. Maybe it's the fact I do so between 3 to 4am each day that grants me
more access than a busier time of the day.

Who knows, off I go to rest my sore bones!

No comments: