Sunday, May 18, 2008

Uncle Gerry´s Delft Kimono

Dear Uncle Gerry from Amsterdam,

I wanted to thank you for the pretty blue Delft print kimono you made for me for my un-birthday.
Today after my morning nap, mommy tried it on me, and it fit perfectly!! With the little exception of my tummy, which is growing very rapidly. I had a garden day in my Delft kimono, which is more like tunic jacket now, please see below for pictures.

Thank you for thinking of me, we love you.

Love, Mia, mommy and papi

Here´s the first try, the front doesn´t quite reach


but oh, never fear, the velvety strap can be a toy


or a hairband


here´s me doing some naughty things


me, trying not to pull off the exploding pink petunias


I´m helping mommy organize, she puts them in, I pull them out...etc...


papi came home from his Sunday morning concert, making a ooo face at me


more help from me, where I take away the tools


ok, occassionally I manage to put things IN, too


my own ooo face


phew, that was tiring, time to go back inside for some lunch, ciao, uncle Gerry! :)

No comments: