Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving






One of the drags about living abroad is that one might have to work on certain holidays, but of course, by default, you get all the benefit of the new adopted festivals and day-offs as well :)

While I was rehearsing with a student today, I happened to look out the window, and saw someone walking on TOP of the National Theatre (Teatre Nacional), but not hooked or attached to anything, and I blinked once to make sure I saw things clearly, and there were two of them. Needless to say, the rehearsal had to be halted for me to whip out my camera and take a shot at these two crazy people...

You can see the 'La Polla' building behind if you scroll down to October 31st blog, and get a true meaning of the height of this roof!

2 comments:

stevedav said...

Is that fallic symbol in the background?

hermitide said...

depends, it throbs red and blue only at night...