Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Every year in the beginning of November, I think to myself, 'this year I will have a huge Thanksgiving dinner, and invite all of my American friends, or American friendly friends'. Generally, the next thing I know, I'm receiving e-cards from friends wishing me Happy Thanksgiving, and I look on the calendar, it's the last Wednesday or Thursday of November already.

This year...no difference. Poor planning leads to no turkey. We celebrated Mia's first Thanksgiving with an entire sweet potato all to herself, and she loved it. The parents had some pumpkin seeds. All in all, we have so many things to thank for this year, it will be an all year round event!

Personally, I thank all of my friends for standing beside and behind me throughout this tough first year of learning to be a new mom. I don't know what I would've done without all of your support coming in from afar. Thank you!

May the turkey be tender and potatoes creamy :)

No comments: